Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Two posts in one day!

More of Cara's bike:

Seat tube sleeve cut to mirror the fork crown and bring the bike together.

I have John N. to thank/blame for this. The spade headtube badge on his bike ( http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=509497&highlight=Matthews) makes everybody want a version of their own. I don't blame them, it is a nice way to further personalize your dream bike. So much so that I'm thinking of making this standard for all my frames.

This one is a "om" a buddist symbol for bliss/enlightenment/a comatose state, I don't know for sure, but Cara wanted it, so there it is.

Thanks John...I think. ;)



A girly touch for a girly bike!


I love the bottom bracket shots on fillet brazed bikes.




Cool chevron shaped stay bridge that I love to do, but seems to be getting a little too common these days, right Drew?

Until my next show and tell...






1 comment:

  1. You're welcome for the headbadge fever, and sorry as well!

    Cara's bike looks great! Nice build...

    I'm loving my Matthews bike and ride it nearly everyday. My boss wants to buy it, even with the personalized initials (mine) you carved into the bottom bracket. I declined the offer and sent him to your blog. I'll press him to spring for a custom build by you!

    Thanks,
    John N.

    ReplyDelete